If you, individually, or your capacity as an authorized representative of a business entity, register to use Services provided by FoxRevenue, such data use, collection, and processing terms, shall be additionally governed by the Service Agreement you shall be required to accept.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website Foxrevenue.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
• On this Website.
• In email and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
• In the process of applying to use Services as they may be offered through the Website, which shall be additionally governed by the Service Agreement you shall be required to accept.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• us offline or through any other means, including any third party website or application.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
• by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, other identifier by which you may be contacted online or (”personal information”);
• that is about you but individually does not identify you, and/or
• about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms, or submitting application information to participate in the programs or Services offered through our Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
• Details of your usage of our Services, transactions, including financial account information, to the extent necessary to deliver those services as agreed to in the applicable Service Agreement.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is primarily statistical data and it helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
• Make your use of certain Services available through the Website more efficient.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
How We Use Your Information
• To present our Website and related Services to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To provide you with notices about your Service account subject to the Service Agreement.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• To enforce the Service Agreement.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
To the extent you may have created a user account or profile, subject to the Service Agreement, you can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page, and making changes according to the Service Agreement's terms.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any use of the Services available through the Website.
Legal Basis for Usage and Processing of Your Data
In order to use, or process your information as described above, we rely on the following legal bases:
Your Data and Personal Information shall only be used for the legitimate purposes it has been conveyed to us, namely to improve our services, and analyze usage data to ensure our platform remains a safe and enjoyable community for all, or for any purpose we believe to be directly related to these legitimate objectives.
TO CONTACT US